In version 20.0 PaperCut is addressing the needs in both the Healthcare and Education markets, with new support for popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems, as well as a boost for education customers with enhancements on Print Deploy and the popular Mobility Print.
- EMR Integration – EPIC Systems: In this release PaperCut built a web service that allows the system to receive jobs from the Epic Print Server. With new Epic compliance and further Cerner support, hospitals and healthcare providers now have strong print management features like secure printing, Find-me printing and print log tracking.
- Print Deploy: PaperCut is continuing to reduce IT burden with new features in Print Deploy. “Self service” functionality is being added, where Admins can choose to deploy printers that will automatically be installed or optionally installed by the user.
- Mobility Print: In the next auto update scheduled in June/July 2020, PaperCut will be releasing the new Cloud Print Feature, giving users an even easier way to print without the need to be connected to their company’s network. A simple, secure alternative to Google Cloud Print, completely free to PaperCut customers.
- Automatic AppServer Failover: PaperCut is bolstering its in-app resilience with automatic failover functionality. When used with a network load balancer, it maximizes PaperCut Application Server uptime.
- You can now bulk-deploy a fleet of MFPs on PaperCut via a csv file, to reduce deployment setup time.
- Device Scripting is coming out of Percolator (beta) and is now supporting six additional embedded platforms.
- New data insight integration is providing a way for 3rd party reporting tools to gain access to PaperCut MF data.
- Multi-domain support in Google Cloud Directory (in Percolator) is bringing multi-domain user import/authentication support for Google G Suite.
- Lexmark MFPs now have full integrated scanning, providing powerful options like Scan to Cloud and OCR.