Kyocera has announced the launch of its first inkjet production print device with the TASKalfa Pro 15000c. This development builds on a wealth of experience in the creation of inkjet printhead technology, and their expertise in the printing industry, where their collection of MFPs and printers are among the most respected in the market.
The 15000c offers a cost-effective alternative to conventional printing in transactional, trans-promotional and direct-mail applications. Built for speed, versatility and reliability, this machine features unique print heads and inkjet technology developed by Kyocera that ensure outstanding results with minimal maintenance.
“The TASKalfa Pro 15000c represents a shift in ambitions for Kyocera, moving us into the innovative area of inkjet production printing, stated Doug Cole, Director, Production Print. It’s where the future of affordable printing lies, and our device is built with reliability in mind to ensure that down-time is kept to a minimum.”
The inkjet production print device retains many of the key features that have made the Kyocera brand so successful. One such aspect is the device’s ease-of-maintenance, thanks to few moving parts that help reduce the risk of breakdown.
Additionally, the TASKalfa Pro 15000c can enhance the productivity of any print job, with a warm-up time of 120 seconds or less, and a time to first print in black or color, of 5.5 seconds or less. When combined with simple integration into existing workflows, this device can ensure that users always find a way to meet even the most demanding of deadlines without compromising on quality, control or costs.
Some Highlights of the TASKalfa Pro 15000c include:
• Speed: Color/Black – Letter: 146ppm, Legal: 98ppm, 11”x17”:86 ppm, 12”x18” 74ppm
• Warm Up Time: 120 seconds or less (Power On)
• First Page Out: Copy: 5.0 Seconds or less black/color Print: 5.5 seconds or less black/color.
• Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi; 600 x 1200 dpi
• Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 1 million pages per month.
• Scalability: Modular design allows for different configurations, with storage for 14,310 sheets maximum paper capacity.