Canon Canada has announced the release of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Platform. With this new Platform, the user experience has been enhanced with improved simplicity and more customization, while maintaining device security to allow organizations to maintain control.
Key highlights of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Platform include:
Introducing Integrated Home Screen with Soft Keys:
- Exclusive to the DX models, is a redesigned panel for improved accessibility, while maintaining the 10.1″ interface. The keypad is now integrated into the screen, while an optional separate keypad is available.
- The optional Embedded Card Reader box has been relocated to allow for easy output tray visibility.
- Indicator lights for Processing/Data, Error, and Main are now displayed through larger LED lights that are extended along the bottom for higher visibility.
New Automatic Document Feeder Features:
- New tray design includes a flat top for document placement and a black tray for improved paper visibility. Additionally, the document feeder now supports wider media across both A3 and A4 devices (including mixed originals).
- Scan speeds have increased between 23% and 100% from previous 3rd-Gen models.
- Increased paper capacity (on some models), Digital Skew Correction, and now operates 30% quieter.